Submersible Pump and Motor
Submersible Pump and Motor
- Fabricated stainless steel impellers and diffusers for corrosion resistance
- Heavy duty stainless steel structure to assure permanent alignment of all the components in order to increase run time and trouble-free operation
- PTFE floating neck ring, ceramic guide journal sleeve (tungsten-carbide on request) and Nitrile rubber fluted bearing to ensure durability against wear for long-lasting constant performances and product reliability
- Compact, reliable and suited to operate in horizontal position
- Built-in check valve to protect the pump against water hummer risk
- External stainless steel sleeve to improve stiffness and assure permanent alignment of all the components
- Radial models with double reinforcement rings and mix-flow models longer than 3 m are equipped with tungsten-carbide (widia) upper journal sleeve and with an intermediate tungsten-carbide (widia) journal sleeve plus special intermediate split cone nut
- The hydraulic design is such to enhance the overall efficiency thus reducing energy consumption and making the pumping systems more cost effective
- Encapsulated Motors are Water lubricated thrust and radial bearings enable a maintenance free
- Motors are designed with special diaphragm ensures pressure compensation inside the motor. The motors are filled with special FES91 fluid, providing frost protection down to -15°C Storage temperature.
Key Motor Features
- Hermetically sealed stator, anti-track, self-healing stator resin prevents motor burn out.
- 50°C ambient temperature
- Removable “Water Bloc” lead connector.
- Cable material according to drinking water regulations (VDE / ACS / KTW approved).
- Sand Fighter® Motor with SiC-Mechanical Seal and Sand Slinger.
- All motor pre filled and 100% tested.
- High efficiency electrical design for low operational cost.
- Max. Storage temperature -15°C to +60°C.
- Municipal water works
- Water distribution and pressure boosting
- Irrigation and sprinkler systems, water treatment plants, filtration and reverse osmosis
- Industrial cooling and processing
- Mining industry, drainage and dewatering
- Fire-fighting equipment
- Head: up to 700 m (70 Bar) at 50 Hz
- Water temperature range: Minimum: -5 °C
- Maximum: +60 °C for F (AISI304) version / +90 °C for S (AISI316) and R (904L) versions
- Maximum allowable amount of sand 100 gr/m³
- Rotation: counter clockwise when looking into the discharge
- Pump can work continuously in vertical or horizontal position
- Nema flange
- Protection: IP 68
- Starts per hour: 20
- Installation: vertical/horizontal
- Standard Voltage: 380-415V/50Hz, 460V/60Hz
- Voltage tolerance 50 Hz from nominal: -10%/+6%
- Voltage tolerance 60 Hz from nominal: ±10%
- Motor protection: Select thermal overloads according to DIN 61947-4-1
- Insulation: Class F
- Motor lead in 4m length (VDE / ACS / KTW approved)